QLD Neurum Creek review? Anyone?

Big Fish

Jun 9, 2014
I don't know if this is the place to ask, so apologies in advance!

I have searched through trip reports but can't find anything on Neurum creek bush retreat.

I pick up the new van Wednesday and was going to head up there just for the Saturday night - isn't that far from Aspley to test it out.

Anyone got any feedback / tips / good sites or things to be aware of for me?

Also, I'm happy to take other suggestions on similar places around the SE corner too!

Adam79

May 28, 2013
Brisbane
I don't know if this is the place to ask, so apologies in advance!

I have searched through trip reports but can't find anything on Neurum creek bush retreat.

I pick up the new van Wednesday and was going to head up there just for the Saturday night - isn't that far from Aspley to test it out.

Anyone got any feedback / tips / good sites or things to be aware of for me?

Also, I'm happy to take other suggestions on similar places around the SE corner too!
We have been a few times. Summer only, great swimming hole for everyone. Lovely park, nice and clean. Managers are friendly. Definately recommend to others. Can take pets and have a fire so that's always a bonus. Not many parks allow fires anymore. Maybe recommend getting a powered site for air con/heater as probably get cool there this time of year. All the best for hand over.

Four of us

Apr 27, 2011
Ipswich QLD
Been here aswell in Sept. Great spot especially if you have kids as there is a BMX track with jumps where kids can play for as long as they want too.

The Goodwins

Jan 29, 2014
Wellington Point
www.facebook.com
@Big Fish Great spot you can have fires we have stayed there the last 3 years in a row. Sites c1 to c6 are power and are nice and flat. basically anything around the shed as you enter the park. Watch the turn through the gate as you need to hit it straight on as it feels very narrow. I have always been a fan of B1 B2 & B3 good size with a great fire pit.

Reactions: Big Fish

Patons

Jun 10, 2014
Hervey Bay QLD
We all loved Cobb & Co (need your own solar and water here they do have pit toilets and showers pumped up from billabong), also we go to Imbil deer park this time each year also a nice spot (powered and unpowered sites, water pumped up from creek for showers) :)