QLD Mudjimba Beach Holiday Park

Antman

Jul 18, 2012
Brisbane
almcrae.blogspot.com.au
http://www.sunshinecoastholidayparks.com.au/holiday_parks/mudjimba_beach_holiday_park/

Have stayed here for 7 nights this September 2013 on a powered site. The sites are not drive through but have ample space for your van, annexe and car. The site we have has a concrete pad for the annexe but there are also some sites that have a double concrete slab - 1 for van and 1 for annexe. The water pressure is fine for the shower in the van with no issues at all. The grass on the sites is also nice and green and I have seen some vans that would be 22 or 23 feet. I have also seen a bus that has been catered for.

The park is accessed by a swipe card to raise and lower the entry /exit gates. The park is also nice and quiet provided the noise from overhead planes does not worry you - there has probably been about 15 planes a day go overhead. It has not bothered us. There are two amenities blocks. Both are clean and the water is beautiful and hot. There is also, provided by the Sunshine Coast Council, 2 hours a day free wifi internet. For the people that have kids, this park DOES NOT have the mod cons that the bigger parks have like the jumping pillows and the like. It does have a pool that has been clean whilst we have been here but i have not seen anyone in it due to it being ice cold.

Below are some photos and a breakdown from the parks website of inclusions and things to do around the area.
I would stay here again.
Ants

The Road outside the park
DSC_8055.jpg

our two sites
DSC_8056.jpg

View to the back amenities block
DSC_8059.jpg

Park view. The left hand side of this photo is the the back fence of the park
DSC_8060.jpg

Looking back the other way (The right hand side of this photo is the back fence)
DSC_8061.jpg

Another angle towards the back amenities block
DSC_8062.jpg

The beach - a 5min walk. :)
DSC_8122.jpg

Facilities at the park include:
  • 123 powered tourist caravan sites
  • 29 un-powered tent sites
  • 3 villas( 1x 2 bedroom, 2x 1 bedroom – one of which is easy access PWD compliant)
  • swimming pool
  • 2 amenity buildings, including baby bath
  • 2 laundry facilities – with coin operated washing machines and driers
  • toilet/ shower facilities for the disabled (view photos: outside access, villa, bathroom)
  • tourist information
  • party ice for sale
  • wireless internet hotspot
  • dog friendly, on application - please contact Park on (07) 5448 7157 to book
Things to do near the park include:
  • fishing
  • beach walking
  • surfing
  • bush walking track
  • shopping at Sunshine Plaza Shopping Centre
  • bike paths
  • visiting the Mudjimba RSL club
  • mobile library

Reactions: Greg