Electrical Monitoring systems??

Mark8

Jan 4, 2015
Geelong
Hi guys, ordered our first Jayco Expanda today. We didn't order it with a monitoring system and was wonder if it was worth while fitting one?

MDS69

Jul 6, 2014
We have the Coast to Coast panel in out 2014 Expanda. Would definately get it again. As our solar regulator shows battery level numerically the coast to coast shows it in a bar level but really good for the water tanks.

steve67

Oct 9, 2014
Wantirna, VIC
Our new panda came with the Coast to Coast and its great to be able to check water level and batt volts as mentioned above.
Need to mention though that the water level indicator is now not working and stuck on half full. Its going back on warranty, not sure if this is a once off or a common fault?

Bellbirdweb

Jan 24, 2014
Sydney
We have a Drifta and I love it, especially with Solar.

Shows voltage, current draw, battery state, estimated battery hours at current draw, charging or discharging, water tank level for up to 3 tanks, toilet tank level, inside temperature, controls battery and water pump and has a USB charger.

Reactions: bigcol

JBTZ14

Sep 24, 2014
Ballarat
Drifta. Very happy with it. Let's you know what you are using/charging with solar, tank levels and has a USB charger.

BigSkiddy

May 7, 2013
Bargo NSW
Definately get the Drifter.

Love how you can see how many hours you have left in battery.

And if you've left something on such as the far side annex light or your front boot light.

ShaneT

Jul 24, 2014
W.A
I have the drifter and all 3 water tank levels have started to read all over the place, I was thinking I should of just gone the simple coast to coast.

bigcol

Nov 22, 2012
Swan Valley Perth
We have a Drifta and I love it, especially with Solar.

Shows voltage, current draw, battery state, estimated battery hours at current draw, charging or discharging, water tank level for up to 3 tanks, toilet tank level, inside temperature, controls battery and water pump and has a USB charger.

but does it do the dishes and make coffee.......................?????

mine must be the CtC one, just tells me how many Volts I have in the battery

Reactions: Smirke