Melbourne & Great Ocean Road - A work in Progress

andrea

Nov 9, 2011
Brisbane
If there was an small accounting firm for sale in Warrnambool, I'm sure we'd be living there too now. Qlders always whinge about victorian weather but I seriously doubt it can be any worse than what we have up here!

Deano

Aug 10, 2011
Bargara, Qld
Hi guys,
Just getting this started..... This will be work in progress over the next few weeks so for now, just a couple of GOR photos to keep Deano happy :)

View attachment 10073

View attachment 10074

View attachment 10075

Gees girl, I have just stumbled over this thread. Thanks for thinking of us in your opening comments.
I must say very nice pics of the GOR. Surely there is more you can post on this thread.
Thanks again.
Cheers Deano

jeff

Mar 4, 2013
200km south of Perth
Last time we travelled along there had to stop a few times to check out strange noise from the back of car, the road is very undulatiing in spots and created strange squeaking noises. All was OK

andrea

Nov 9, 2011
Brisbane
Hi les... I'll have to look up the meta data. They weren't in the golden hour though more towards the middle the the day as our time table was not at all photographer friendly. I was using a ndf (it was either 5 or 7 stops), tripod, self timer (forgot my remote). Shutter was around 30 seconds. App would have been around f22 I think