life after pickup

ChantalB

Jan 10, 2012
Erina,Central Coast NSW
Hope everything is now sorted and you can get away and enjoy your van. We were considering buying a van from them but also had issues with some of the staff. I'm glad we stayed away now after reading everything you've been through. Hopefully it's all behind you now :) enjoy your van once this weather improves!

Feb 1, 2012
It is not good that you have had a bad experience, but in fairness to the dealer I have never had a problem with them. We purchased our first Jayco from them nearly 3 years ago and they have always attended to what needs to be done without any dramas.

Its a shame you appear to have been dealt with poorly.

ChantalB

Jan 10, 2012
Erina,Central Coast NSW
Yes the weather , we had a call from the local dealer just tonight lol and yes i would steer clear of them,, we are very happy with the 16/49/2 tows great and has plenty of room for us ,we will get better at setup and pulldown . can i ask what issues you had with the staff ?

Hi storm patrol, the first salesman didn't know what he was talking about - I didn't believe some of the things he was trying to tell us and started googling which is when I found this site and discovered what was fact and fiction. That in itself put a big dent in my confidence in them. We also had to always chase him up, however after we refused to deal with him anymore, the second salesman we dealt with was great but by then it was too late and we had found another van.

stormpatrol

Oct 26, 2011
newy/nsw
As you have seen all my post in this matter have been removed by me , i was asked to remove them , we are very happy with our expanda cheers guys .