life after pickup

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
Fair enough SP. The reason I asked is that we bought ours from there November last year. The air con wasn't working so I wasted most of the day hanging around for them to fix it only to be told it could not be done that day. So I drove back to the Gold Coast and had it repaired by the local group. To be fair, they did organize it so I only had to book it in and all other details were pre-approved.

I called in on our way back from Sydney just before warranty was up, wanting to report the problems discovered on our trip and it was all I could do to get some one to come out and look at the van and then I was just told to get in touch with our local dealer when I got home.

Our local dealer is good and all things are being repaired. We hope to get the van back this week or next.

Moto Moto

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Mar 15, 2011
The Gong
Damn that sucks SP!

Hopefully it all gets sorted soon and your troubles will be a distant memory..............................

satyoga

Aug 3, 2011
Sunshine Coast
Bad news SP but hopefully a happy ending heading your way
Ours goes in tomorrow for warranty work, so lets see the Jayco
warranty gods weave there magic

Bushman

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Wollondilly Shire NSW
Press studs on our privacy screens had to be relocated on the body of the van they didn't line up, the Aussietraveller bars should have been supplied as part of the annex kit thats the only way to fiit the end walls to the awning. they are a good bit of gear I have the just as an anti flap, but going to get my shade end walls altered to slide in to them.

Good luck with getting the rest sorted out.

Deano

Aug 10, 2011
Bargara, Qld
Geewiz SP, we hope not to encounter the same probs with upcoming pickup Feb 13 (unlucky for some) we did a deal on floor stock at Warburtons in a Bundaberg.