large family

darcy305

Jul 24, 2011
Meadow Heights
hi all,
we are family of seven new( baby arrived 26/06/12 7 weeks early ) mum and bub both well. I have noticed that a lot of the caravan parks have a maximum of 6 people per site, just wondering if other families have encounted this and what do you do about it.

Burnsy

Mar 26, 2012
Newcastle
Hi darcy305, congrats on the latest edition to your family. Personally I havn't heard of the 6 person maximum, sounds stupid to me but I wouldn't tell them you have 7 just in case, once your in they won't check or care!

Cheers.

Pace

Sep 16, 2011
melbourne
www.expandasdownunder.com
Likewise.haven't heard of max 6.we are family of 6 and quite regularly have an extra or 2.congrats on the new born.perhaps a jayco bib is in order.ask expanda if he could organise one.no pressure.cheers

Bank of Dad

Jul 20, 2011
Kilmore, VIC
I believe the max of 6 is really there to limit large same sex groups, such as a bunch of lads or girls on bucks and hen do's for example.

I have also seen large families and groups of large families and there isn't an issue - you'll be fine!

Congratulations on the safe arrival of your latest! Time to buy a TV and stop those early nights or you'll need a Semi-Trailer to cart them all around. :eyebrows:

Feb 1, 2012
I have been looking at caravan parks around Tasi lately and now that its been mentioned noticed the limit of six on most of them. Not sure what the rule is about and how closely, if at all it is monitored.

gspy4u

Apr 27, 2012
Ipswich
well in your case would be 6 + infant anyway which you don't pay for

i would just give them the info in the "add comments" part whenever you book stuff anyway, I'm sure most wouldn't mind as a family and it's mainly targeted at rowdy young fellas and such