Karijini National Park WA

One of our favourite spots we visited on out Big Loop around Aus in 2011.
image.jpg image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

If you happen to see us out there on the road, come and say Hi.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 346

Where2nxt

Oct 6, 2012
Western Australia
Yes a beautiful spot Where2nxt. Not into steep climbing these days, did the easy walks and gentle climbs.
Dont blame you. Going down is alright, but you got to get back up. Just for the views, its great. Just asking if you don't mind. Even though i live close to Karijini and been there plenty of times for day trips. Ive only just got my expanda. Did you stay at the caravan/camping park. What was it like. Being a National Park. No free camping around.

Reactions: golivers travels
Hi Where to next, we actually stayed at Mungina Roadhouse (Aski roadhouse) as we were not sure about taking our Sterling in on the rough roads. We travelled in over a couple of days and glad we did not take our van in as it is not an outback. We had taken our van up to Weipa and did not want to travel over such rough roads again.
Lucky you living so close to Karijini

Went out to Kalgan Pool for a visit as well. What a beautiful spot.

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
We took our OB into Karjini NP. No problems but you need to be fairly self sufficient. There were long drop toilets but no showers, they had generator and no generator areas. Great spot, my wife and I managed the walks that were available (some not doable due to too much water).