JS4910's new MY18 19.61-3 Journey

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Certainly looks the goods, not sold on those dunny vents though, find if the Thunder unit is kept clean inside and out it don't pong plus I use quality Aldi Nappi San.

Going to be great travelling around the place, western Victoria has diesel at $1.56 and climbing so may have to work a bit more often it that keeps up...........look forward to the pics.

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
not sold on those dunny vents though, find if the Thunder unit is kept clean inside and out it don't pong plus I use quality Aldi Nappi San.
Im with you with the Nappysan, and I struggling with that air dunny concept. @JS4910 keep us in the poo loop, Im interested to see how that pans out.

The "air system concept" doesn't seem to work so well in the majority of long drops ... oh my god, how it doesnt work. Im breaking out in hives just typing about it. I empty every 2nd day, or 3rd at the absolute worst. Im not sure I like or want the contents in there long enough to "increase the break down" .... Im more the get it out while its fresh (that just sounds so wrong)

DRW

May 29, 2013
Beautiful Burrum Heads QLD
Well went into Bundaberg Jayco (currently staying at Bargara doing Bargara all). Yep yep yep is all I can say, man Jayco have come ahead in leaps and bounds. They had a 19OB on display and it’s the ducks but for us the 18 would suit a little better as my reversing skills have left me the 18 has a larger unsuit also. Now all I need is an extra 20k or wait a year and grab a used one but it’s on the shopping list for sure

NoWorries

Sep 28, 2015
Perth
www.expandasdownunder.com
Glen
did you get 16inch wheels with yours ?? (is it part of the suspension upgrade)
and can you do me a massive favour
can you please measure the awning height
as in how far off the ground is where the awning attaches to the van (want to see if my annex will fit it)
and also what your compliance weight ended up being.

Regards
Lindsay

achjimmy

Jan 24, 2011
Mate very nice. Yeah I have been impressed with Jayco’s improvement in quality too.

While you measuring that for Lindsay can you also measure to the top of the roof please (not A/C) ? Keen to know if it’s around 2750?

and can you do me a massive favour
can you please measure the awning height
as in how far off the ground is where the awning attaches to the van (want to see if my annex will fit it)
and also what your compliance weight ended up being.

Regards
Lindsay

Reactions: Drover