Jokes/funny Stuff

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
This belongs here I reckon: o_O o_O o_O o_O :censored:

This is in the latest RV Daily surely not ...... No wonder he likes a SOG system..............

The definitive guide to the caravan toilet cassette: Tops Tips​

Top tip 1​

Avoid disposing of your toilet paper into your cassette. It bulks up, quickly filling your cassette and requiring more frequent emptying. Instead, place a small bin in your ensuite and line it with a nappy bag. Place your soiled toilet paper into the bag and dispose of it responsibly as you would with other garbage. You don’t have to purchase special toilet paper either.

Full article ; https://rvdaily.com.au/the-definitive-guide-to-the-caravan-toilet-cassette/?utm_source=ActiveCampaign&utm_medium=email&utm_content=The+definitive+guide+to+the+caravan+toilet+cassette&utm_campaign=RV+Daily+EDM+-+30+Dec+2020&vgo_ee=ztDC/PS+tfjPM06S5Y3I5tSYFmrMik
Here's me thinking that allowing the bacteria in the sewer treatment facility to gooble up the poo tickets was better and preferable than chucking a single use plastic bag full of poo laden paper into landfill. Hmmmm ... I'm certainly getting all this eco stuff way wrong; thought Id nailed this one too. Oh well.

Disco Duck

Dec 8, 2017
Adelaide South Australia
1610344518327.jpeg

1610344555365.jpeg

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Here you go the much awaited for annual Lamb Add, certainly starts the whingers and whiners off, love 'em, long may they give Vegans the sh*ts.........and if any QLDer is offended they should move to the ACT or some Melbourne Green Council area...........

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
Hopefully you are right !!

We do have a couple of pollies who have a thought pattern that would be pretty close to that.
Pretty topical with the Media Bargaining Code under attack, and Google/Facebooks debate about how the loss of free news service streaming on social media will create a fact black hole. The Meza story was great example of how that regularly happens anyway and we currently can't tell fact from fiction on social media. Meza's bill is an example of actual fact vs social media fact. Texas's "castle doctrine" legally allows Texans to basically summarily shoot dead anyone who unlawfully enters their home. Mexa's amendment didn't remove that premise only adds some onus on the homeowner and they should take a breath, because just maybe not every burglar automatically deserves the death sentence on your loungeroom floor, or something along those lines.