Jokes/funny Stuff

mikerezny

Sep 11, 2016
Mount Waverley, VIC
A big solid built tough bikie has a toothache and has no alternative but to go to the dentist.
For some reason, he is not at all comfortable about going.

He is shown into the surgery and the nurse makes sure he is comfortable in the dentist chair as she lowers it in readiness for the dentist.
The dentist gets him to open his mouth and performs an inspection of the tooth and determines that it needs to be filled.

He instructs the nurse to hand him a syringe filled with a local anesthetic.

Just as he is about to put the needle into the bikie's gum, the bikie puts one of his huge hands around the dentist's balls.

The bikie looks at the dentist and says
"Now, be very careful, we don't want to hurt each other do we?"

Disco Duck

Dec 8, 2017
Adelaide South Australia
A New York attorney representing a wealthy art collector called and asked to speak to his client.
"Saul, I have some good news and I have some bad news.
The art collector replied, "You know, I've had an awful day, Jack, so let's hear the good news first."
The lawyer said, "Well, I met with your wife today, and she informed me that she has invested only $5,000 in two very nice pictures that she thinks will
bring somewhere between $15 and $20 million ... and I think she could right."
Saul replied enthusiastically, "Holy cow! Well done! My wife is a brilliant business woman , isn't she? You've just made my day. Now, I know I can handle the bad news. What is it?"
The lawyer replied, "The pictures are of you and your secretary."