18' Series John & Sues Expanda

Aug 29, 2012
Lysterfield Vic
We are on our Second Expanda this one is the 18,57-6 and we love it, it works really well with the little ones. Just got back from a trip to Hervey Bay last month and now hanging out for Xmas trips to Adelaide and Merimbula. We have our own Upholstery Business in Melbourne if we can help you with any Upholstery requirements you may have, we also make Quality Privacy Screens and can help you with a great Custom made Mattress to suit your expanda.
John & Sue Palmer

MolongMick

Oct 6, 2011
NSW
Welcome John and Sue.

It is a great site, and it's the people in this site that make it great.
Might take you up on that offer of getting the mattress' made, or the privacy screens, or some curatins.

Anyhow Welcome.

BUSH PALACE

Sep 4, 2011
LOBETHAL S.A
Welcome guys now youve let the cat out of the bag i reckn your going to be swamped with work good on ya ....

cheers Russell

Xpandafan

Seriously Likeable!
Aug 24, 2012
Kealba, Victoria
Welcome folks. Good to know of an upholsterer that will know what we're talking about. Look forward to seeing some pics of your van with your handiwork.

leesy

Jul 26, 2012
Lysterfield
HI There John and Sue, WOW :rockon:you seem to have some of the more desired mods covered with your upholstery skills!!!:hail: So with the privacy screens is it just like the standard side ones or can you do ends to make it a bit like an full awning? I will give you a call to discuss having 2 mattress's made, i made the mistake of getting the dreaded inner spring, Private message me you details.
Welcome this is a great site with many friendly Expandarers!!:grouphug:

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
Welcome John & Sue. It seems like you have hit a nerve with forum members. It's good to have members on board who have extensive knowledge of a particular field and are willing to share and help fellow members. :clap2: