NSW Jindabyne - NRMA Jindabyne Holiday Park

straydingo

Jul 4, 2011
Melbourne
I think there are two parks in Jindabyne, this one located on the south side of the lake and the Discovery Parks on the west side.
The NRMA park is large, with 50 powered sites and the same unpowered, plus 'annual sites'. We were there just after new years and the park was at capacity. It was crowded but they way it is spread meant it wasn't uncomfortably so. Even with the long term summer rentals with two cars a van and a boat on a site it was easy to manoeuvre and wasn't too noisy. A couple of domestics in the cabins was about it. :boxing-25:
The park is on the shores of Lake Jindabyne with a sand beach and boat ramp. Kayaks a plenty.
For the skiers I understand there is a drying room and the likes and its only 30 minutes from Threadbo, which still had pockets of snow in Jan but was better suited to the downhill bike tracks.

No pool (theres a lake), a tennis court right at the front away from everything, a basic kitchen and a filthy 'library' with 20 odd books/games room.
Amenities were basic but ok and clean (considering the full park and boys who don't know how to pee) ;)

A simple and respectable park
3.5/5

Reactions: Drover

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Mate and I camped there in a tent during July 1974, it was a tad cool.