Just Browsing Jayco's new bonus pack.......

Hello again, well, call has been made to my friendly Caravan Dealer who wasn't hearing of free any things. Apparently it's only for Expandas ordered this month.

If anyone has some success, would be grateful for the ammunition to retort to Mr Caravan Salesman.

In the mean time, I might attempt to contact Jayco direct. After all the ESC will soon be a safety feature in all new caravans, let's see how much they value my families safety...........

Regards to all

Moore Family

Jun 18, 2014
SE Queensland
I sent an email last night and this morning I received this reply

"Hi Julian , the van is ready to go , and the brake/towbar fitter is booked and ready .
In relation to the bed covers , Jayco do not have any in stock for dealers at the moment , at this stage they are only available on orders from the factory . I have investigated the chance to get these ordered up and have been informed that dealers will considered once the orders in the system have been processed . Looking forward to tomorrow ."

I'm thinking a discounted purchase at a later date :)

Reactions: HiTech⚓️Mariner

Racer

Jun 17, 2014
NSW
I too am in this boat. Order place 10 days before special released and was told a big fat NO by the dealer today.

I'll be monitoring too

James Byrne

Apr 8, 2014
Hi All,
Similar response here in Melbourne with my panda (5 weeks to go).
Will need to find an alternative as I feel Jayco will keep these for themselves.
** Jayco on Holidays for a week**

denwol

Jul 2, 2014
Innisfail
We are buying a 17.56-2 off floor stock. They used the freebies as an incentive to purchase now. We are in Cairns though and so pay a severe transport cost so dont know how many they actually sell each month.