Jayco Panelling

KBerg Rig

Apr 13, 2013
Hello All
I've got a 2010 17.56-2 and would like to convert the second table to a permanent bunk with drawers under (storage for kids clothes) We have found we never use it as a table, its always set up as a bunk having 3 kids. I'd like the mods to look factory and use the same panelling/laminate. Has anyone ever had any success getting panelling or laminates out of Jayco or a dealer for renovations? Otherwise I'll just have to try and match it as best as possible.
thanks

17triton

Feb 24, 2013
Ballarat
Try your Jayco dealer they have a fair collection of plys there. Or you might be able to use the panelling under that dinette because it won't be seen once you enclose it.

macca

(aka maccayak)
Mar 20, 2012
Victoria
Hello All
I've got a 2010 17.56-2 and would like to convert the second table to a permanent bunk with drawers under (storage for kids clothes) We have found we never use it as a table, its always set up as a bunk having 3 kids. I'd like the mods to look factory and use the same panelling/laminate. Has anyone ever had any success getting panelling or laminates out of Jayco or a dealer for renovations? Otherwise I'll just have to try and match it as best as possible.
thanks

I have thought about doing the exact same thing with our 16. The little table has never been used as a table just a bed. I have seen in some vans the lower bed is on a full piece of timber and gas struts, so the bed just lifts back for access. It also has full length mattress and rear foam. I will watch with interest to see what you do,

Attachments

• gc5017223692020921088.jpg
    gc5017223692020921088.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 235

ROnEM

Mar 13, 2012
Macedon Ranges, Vic
KBerg Rig,

As I want to move the battery, HWS and pump/monitor switches along with looking at creating a level mattress base, I went into the local hardware and had a look at the Laminex sample stand and too a few swatches. Took them home and found one that matches the panels in our 2012 Panda. Can order them in sheets of a few different sizes, so if you can't get anything from your Jayco dealer, this is a good option.

Cheers,

Rohan

Reactions: Burnsy