Journey Jayco Journey 17.55-9.OB Ordered

expanda

Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
www.expandasdownunder.com
Congrats on the purchase when is delivery?

And single beds?

17.55.9.jpg

Billrw136

Jun 20, 2011
North Rothbury
Thanks Expanda - delivery July/August just in time to take it to Cameron's corner.
Single beds? Yes - Anne and I had a bed each in the Expanda! In the Journey if the weather is inclement and we have children and grandchild (one so far) with us then the single beds provide for more sitting around room than a double, at least that is the theory! Plus one of us can read late into the night without disturbing the other plus two can fit in one bed if need be!!
Bill

Reactions: BUSH PALACE

macca

(aka maccayak)
Mar 20, 2012
Victoria
Congrats Bill, they look a great van, I was very impressed when I saw one. What was the deal breaker to get you out of the expanda?

Billrw136

Jun 20, 2011
North Rothbury
Congrats Bill, they look a great van, I was very impressed when I saw one. What was the deal breaker to get you out of the expanda?
The outback comes standard with the coil suspension, something I have always wanted after having an off road camper with a similar setup (now owned by one of my sons - hoping they can make it to Cameron's corner with us). Also standard is solar and a few other goodies that we had to pay extra for when we bought the Expanda. Plus like the idea of even easier setup. Plus price was right - given a reasonable discount from Sydney Jayco. Plus separate shower and toilet!

Reactions: Bobert

Adam79

May 28, 2013
Brisbane
They look great. Congratulations. Wonder if they would ever bring out a bunk model. New suspension makes them sit high.

17triton

Feb 24, 2013
Ballarat
Might have to sell the kids! 2 reasons firstly so I can afford the Journey and secondly justify going to a 2 berth van lol!

Last edited:
Reactions: crackacoldie