Jayco Expanda Outback 17.56.2 Near New 6 Berth

expanda

Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
www.expandasdownunder.com
Jayco Expanda Outback 17.56.2 Shower Toilet Model 6 Berth Near New

Hi everyone I am putting this up on ebay at the end of the week but thought I would put it here first.

Looking for 44K ONO, all serious offers will be considered. If you are interested send me a PM and I will provide you with my direct contact details.

Most recent pics are coming but you can see the van on its delivery day here not much has changed except we put a slight scratch in one the cupboards near the entrance -

floorplan.JPG

100_1450.JPG

100_1438.JPG

100_1433.JPG

100_1432.JPG

100_1439.JPG

100_1445.JPG

100_1443.JPG

100_1440.JPG

100_1442.JPG

100_1427.JPG

100_1428.JPG

http://www.expandasdownunder.com/showthread.php/32-New-17.56.2-Jayco-Expanda-Outback

This is a serious van with an absolute bucketload of extras making it very capable on and off road.

We collected the van in October 2010 brand new so she is about 7 months old and still has 5 months factory warranty on it and 5 months registration.

We have been upgrading every year since we got into caravaning to bigger vans so this time around its another oppurtunity to grab yourself a bargain van.

We optioned this van pretty much with all the extras we could. Check out the list below as it is worth thousands more than the retail price of a standard van

The van is in perfect condition everything works as it should from new it has also had its first service so nothing extra is reuqired to spend just get in it and create some lasting memories with family

Get in quick and grab yourself a bargain and avoid the 6 months wait for a new order

Local pickup of the van is suggested and we are in Liverpool Sydney but if you are from interstate we are happy to assist meet half way etc for the cost of fuel depending on where you are so just contact us if you need to figure this out

Standard Included Internal Features

Hot water system (Gas / 240Volt)

Aluminium LP corner extrusion & aluminium seat frames

SMEV 4 burner gas griller with one 240v element, 12v ignition & flame failure device

12v power system with built in “Trickle” charger

Large Parents Bed

12v lighting system including bed lights

Flush fitting stainless steel sink with cover

Microwave

12v Range hood

Curtains to bed ends

Designer Pelmets

Positive cupboard catches

Moulded Step Insert

Zippered cushion covers (vinyl backed)

Rubber backed curtains

Overhead cupboard stays (where possible)

Mains pressure tap to sink

Hand pump tap to sink

Scrim curtains (weighted)

Coaxial TV point

Standard Included External Features

Jayco Tough frame

Solid fibreglass roof over bed ends

Galvanised “Millennium Chassis”

One piece jumbo boot liner

LED external running lights

Alloy wheels

Concealed windout windows

Bumper bar

2 corner Tri-lock Trimatic security door

Sandwich domed seamless

Fibre Glass roof

Aluminium body & roof top frame

Removable fly screen windows to pop top tent

Grab handle & light at door

240v / Gas HWS on shower models

2x 82 litre water tanks

Lockable water filler

12v annexe light

240v external power point

External mains pressure tap

Additional Extras Ordered

Roll Out Awning (14 Foot)

150l Fridge Dometic RM2553 For that extra room on long trips

Winegaurd Windup antenna

Dometic Rooftop Aircon B2200S (Remote control included) this gives you a more powerful air con and extra cupboard space as the unit is housed on the roof

100AH Deep Cycle Battery allows for a good weekend of battery power using your stereo, water pump, 12 Volt TV and a few other things

DVD / CD Player With 2 Internal Speakers (Plays DIVX, MP3 etc and has a USB port on the front for a USB stick, Pioneer Brand)

Two External Gas Bayonet's - One at the front and one at the rear of the van which allows you to plug your BBQ or other gas appliances into the vans gas system without the need for additional gas bottles. We have the BBQ at the rear and a gas lantern at the front and it makes it very easy!

Water Filter - This gives you a third tap so you have filtered water either from the tanks or when at a van park from the mains

Two External Speakers which are connected to the CD DVD Player

2 Additional Internal 240 Volt Power Points One under each table

Two TV Provisions One At The Front For The Kids and One At The Rear For The Adults Whilst Laying In Bed. Both TV Provisions have a dual 240 Volt Output, 12 Volt Output and Antenna Socket. The Rear TV Connection is a swing arm bracket so the TV can be swiveled around

Control panel which tells you in real time the water tank levels, battery charge levels and allows you to control the electric water pump

Jayco Clock so you can tell what the time is when the kids wake you up at the crack of dawn

expanda

Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
www.expandasdownunder.com
Gday Richard welcome to the forum :)...

Was going for an 18 or 24 Sterling but went a tad over budget on the car so getting another 17 but getting the extended A frame so I can fit our boating gear on the front.

Next couple of years will be the 18 or the sterling :) now I have the appropriate tow vehicle to tow over 2.5T!!!!