Jayco 20.62-3 wanted

Craig550

Sep 11, 2015
geelong
looking for jayco with the rear folding bunks and right hand rear access door either Starcraft or sterling ready to purchase just need to find the right van

Craig550

Sep 11, 2015
geelong
Thanks for the reply new to all this stuff so still trying to nut it out . I looked at that van 3 months ago was hoping to find a good second hand with more options on it .they are out there just hard to find and they sell quick . Working interstate next week but will probably tow the old girl up to get a trade in price when I get home cheers

Craig550

Sep 11, 2015
geelong
Thanks for the reply you are about six weeks to late I got sick of looking at what was out there . Most people think there vans are like new when really they have been poorly looked after or damaged . One lady told me how great there van was then talk to hubby who reveals whole left side had been replaced due to damage . Another home handy man had raised the suspension himself dodgy brothers style , it was scrubbing tyres and didn't track straight
Dangerous stuff . The upshot is I have ordered a new one with all the goodies due for delivery 23 December
Thanks for the reply
Cheers