17' Series It's gettting close!

NissPat

Jul 30, 2011
ACT
Exiting times ahead....Congrats. Pics please when you collect it.
Couple of months wait left for us....

Doogle

Mar 18, 2011
Melbourne, Victoria
Congrats Crystalyn, it almost felt like that call was never going to come...didn't it ?!?!?

We pick ours up this coming Wednesday (only 4 more sleeps to go) :)

Looks like there will be loads of photos being uploaded here very soon....LOL

Dave

crystal674

Jun 17, 2011
Benaraby Qld
We also have to wait for the annex :(

Our first trip is going to Boynedale Bush Camp, out the back off Awoonga Dam about 1/2 hr from home but just getting it home will be a 600 km journey!

I think the Lexus will be great but a bit thirsty :ohwell:

Crystalyn

Sinko

Mar 21, 2011
Victoria
Hopefully ours will be ready in the next week or so too!!! Seems like it has taken forever - I reckon we ordered it nearly 6 months ago.

Doogle

Mar 18, 2011
Melbourne, Victoria
Bring on tomorrow....only 1 more sleep for us before we pick up our van!
Apologies for those still waiting - I don't mean to rub it in.....just excited the day is "almost" here!

:)

crystal674

Jun 17, 2011
Benaraby Qld
hi all,
the loooong wait is nearly over, our van has finally arrived and the big day is the 15th sept.
the wait has just got a bit harder

Four of us

Apr 27, 2011
Ipswich QLD
Hi crystal,

Were like you and have to wait for the annex to be made. we have been told pick up date is about the 13 of Sept. our van should of came off the production line today.. Can't wait

Deano

Aug 10, 2011
Bargara, Qld
Hey Crystalyn, have you been to Boynedale Bush Camp before? I haven't been. Is it west of Calliope?
Cheers Dean

crystal674

Jun 17, 2011
Benaraby Qld
Hey Crystalyn, have you been to Boynedale Bush Camp before? I haven't been. Is it west of Calliope?
Cheers Dean
Have been before.

It is 33km from the Calliope crossroads along the Monto road.

Check it out on youtube.

Free camp for up to 7 nights.

Right on the dam with a boat ramp, fire pits and composting toilets + dogs on leash allowed.

At this stage we are going there on the 23/9.

Crystalyn

Deano

Aug 10, 2011
Bargara, Qld
Sounds like fun. We are heading to Miara (family) this time on 24th for 5 nights. Cania Gorge would be another place on the list.
Cheers Deano

Sinko

Mar 21, 2011
Victoria
Well ours is finally in the dealers' yard!!!!! Saw it today - had a small issue with no "entertainment pack" as ordered but I reckon what they have put in will do. Just now need to find out when the thing will be ready for pick up???

Sinko

cruza driver

Hercules
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Mighty Victoria
Well ours is finally in the dealers' yard!!!!! Saw it today - had a small issue with no "entertainment pack" as ordered but I reckon what they have put in will do. Just now need to find out when the thing will be ready for pick up???

Sinko
Great news Sinko, is it a OB ?
If not I saw a 17 footer on the back of a truck yesterday leaving the Jayco factory I wonder if it was yours? I'll have to wait for some pics.:photo:

Bank of Dad

Jul 20, 2011
Kilmore, VIC
do you have a camp site out the front of Jayco Cruza??? You're always watching them leave

Nah, I reckon he has a web cam set up in a hidden location out the front of the factory!

Off to Daylesford for weekend in the Eagle! Where's my Expanda!:sad:

S7300983.JPG