17' Series ISI BIKE CARRIER

DanChesher

Mar 24, 2019
Brisbane
Hi guys,

I know it’s a long shot but is anyone interested in selling or know of someone who is selling a 4 bike ISI carrier?

Thanks in advance.
Daniel

Scrounger

Oct 7, 2016
Shoalhaven
NO but you will not regret the spend when you get one.
I had a hard time hitting the pay button, but have not regreted it.

Duncanblake36

Nov 17, 2016
Doreen
Geeze that bit of cash. I was looking at getting one. That would be a $1300 bike rack for 4 bikes. Anyone know of anything simular for about half the price?

Macca_75

Aug 3, 2016
SE Suburbs, Vic.
@Duncanblake36 - I have the 4x4x4 iSi carrier. yeap they are expensive but it will outlast your van for sure (I will remove mine and swap it from van to van as I upgrade).

Doubt I will even sell it when the kids move on as I have no doubt Grand kids will come away with us at some stage - yes I think it will last that long.

As per above, I would imagine the seller could name the price on the second hand market if you ever did decide to sell.

Reactions: Duncanblake36

DanChesher

Mar 24, 2019
Brisbane
Hi Scrounger,

We fitted the rack to our Expanda yesterday and so far we are very happy with it. we are taking it out on its maiden voyage this weekend to check out how it performs while traveling with bikes on it, and also to see what its like with the bed end folded down. But it looks pretty good. The construction seems strong and well made and i am pretty confident that it will stand up to anything we throw at it. Installation is super easy and bolts straight on. It takes a bit of time playing around with the different configurations to get all the bikes to fit right, but once that is sorted out, the operation appears very simple. So overall at the moment, yes, we are happy with it and we would recommend it.

Reactions: Scrounger

Simon

Dec 28, 2013
Melbourne
Hi Scrounger,

We fitted the rack to our Expanda yesterday and so far we are very happy with it. we are taking it out on its maiden voyage this weekend to check out how it performs while traveling with bikes on it, and also to see what its like with the bed end folded down. But it looks pretty good. The construction seems strong and well made and i am pretty confident that it will stand up to anything we throw at it. Installation is super easy and bolts straight on. It takes a bit of time playing around with the different configurations to get all the bikes to fit right, but once that is sorted out, the operation appears very simple. So overall at the moment, yes, we are happy with it and we would recommend it.

Do you have a photo of how you fitted it to you van?

DanChesher

Mar 24, 2019
Brisbane
Hi Simon, here are a few photos of our ISI 4x4x4 bike carrier installed. We are still very happy with it, and we would recommend it to anyone. we have the loading system fairly refined now, which allows us to load and unload bikes in less than 1 minute per bike. Its very solid and sturdy and certainly draw a lot of attention by fellow campers.

Attachments

• IMG_3228.jpg
    IMG_3228.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 554
  • IMG_3230.jpg
    IMG_3230.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 565
  • IMG_3231.jpg
    IMG_3231.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 496
  • IMG_3233.jpg
    IMG_3233.jpg