Exterior isi Advanced 4x4 Bike Rack

Darren Kerr

Apr 7, 2017
Wollongong
I have been looking at this particular bike rack for a while and wanted to know whether anybody had one on the front of the A-frame of the jayco Expanda, if so do you find it cutting off your turning/reversing circle between car and bike rack.

Wombat6

Aug 27, 2016
Melbourne
I have one of the ISI 4X4 bike racks. I'm just waiting to get a post made to mount it on the A frame and will let you know of our experiences once that is done.

PatnKate

Feb 8, 2016
Sunbury, Vic
Hey Darren Kerr.
I gave had one on my 16ft outback for a while and had lots of use. Never had a problem with reversing on turning. If you have an extended drawbar then def no worries. Only other thing I did was move my spare shell to under the van, behind the axle. Helped with reducing ball weight. I mounted it the same as the water tank under the van. Also if your stopping all the time for setup then then it's great to fold for so you don't have to take it off.

Attachments

• IMG_4269.JPG
    IMG_4269.JPG
    219.2 KB · Views: 613
  • IMG_4270.JPG
    IMG_4270.JPG
    370.2 KB · Views: 522
  • IMG_3979.JPG
    IMG_3979.JPG
    377.2 KB · Views: 607
Reactions: G Daddy

Darren Kerr

Apr 7, 2017
Wollongong
Hey Darren Kerr.
I gave had one on my 16ft outback for a while and had lots of use. Never had a problem with reversing on turning. If you have an extended drawbar then def no worries. Only other thing I did was move my spare shell to under the van, behind the axle. Helped with reducing ball weight. I mounted it the same as the water tank under the van. Also if your stopping all the time for setup then then it's great to fold for so you don't have to take it off.

Thank you for the photos, how did you install the bike rack to the A-frame.

Matt O'Keefe

Aug 7, 2017
Central Coast NSW
Hey Darren Kerr.

Are you able to leave the bikes on and fold down the bed? I know this may be asking a bit of clearance but would be great to avoid loading and unloading. Thanks