VIC Inverloch

AddItUp

Sep 29, 2013
We have some gear already @maccayak but the wife loves lists, so she is in charge of all the stuff we need. In the meantime, the boys and I are having a ball going around to the outdoor shops. :)

greynt

Dec 15, 2012
Yarra Valley
Big 4 Inverloch holiday park

We stayed here last weekend at the end of the school holidays. Its over the road from the inlet beach (which also has foreshore camping). As a 'holiday park' it has a indoor heated pool, tennis courts, large play ground and jumping pillow etc. It's very gated - pin number in and out and 3 keyed pedestrian gates, providing fair security to the kids. Everyone's kids run rampant so look like they enjoy it.

There's two large lounge areas, one with kitchen facilities, the other with internet and games, medium size laundry, two amenity blocks, or ensuite sites if preferred, baby baths. There are also a very large number of 'owned' permanent vans/cabins etc. No doubt it would very busy in peak summer season. I believe they also run kids activities at certain times.

We were located on one of the front sites, which I reckon was too skinny for a van. We were very close to out neighbours and had to endure overhearing their inane conversations about their friends and all their private problems....
The front sites were also a bit noisy being opposite the playground areas etc, but as the site get further back, get quieter, so take your pick.

4/5

Thanks for the review @straydingo, we are heading there for cup weekend and was looking for feedback. We have the same sites that you have, so i will be curious to see how our new van (20.62-3OB) will fit on the sites. Hope they are big enough as they know how to charge for them:o
Cheers
greynt

Last edited:

Izzya123

Mar 18, 2011
Mount Martha, Victoria
The RACV resort at Inverloch is a park I'd definitely recommend. It is relatively new, the sites are quite big and private. Ensuite sites are the biggest and best that we've ever been too. The park is quite spread out over a large area and isapprox a 5 minute drive out of town but well worth it. Great camp kitchen and amenities. It has a wonderful indoor pool, tennis courts, games room, jumping pillow, flying fox, and other kids playground equipment. Have found it to be a little less expensive than the big 4 one too. :)
RACV has my vote hands down. We try to get down once a month from Mornington, there now actually as I type :). Apart from Navmans comments the Restaurant is great, better meals than local pubs! Also can order VAN service to your door, pizza, pasta etc all from the restaurant kitchen. Can have a bottle of wine or two at rest & walk home - no need to drive so can av a drink, yay. Plenty for the kids to do, large sites & always peaceful even when full! 5/5 for me.

Reactions: AddItUp

Zammm

Jun 13, 2013
Melbourne
We did a week in January at Inverloch Big 4. The kids loved it and we enjoyed being opposite the beach and walking distance to shops. We didn't use our car all week. There were a few families who thought it would be cool to light a fire 1 night. Not sure what they were thinking.....