Interior Ibis 3 remote funtions

Turtle

Banned
Jan 23, 2011
Bathurst, NSW
Can anyone enlighten me as to the function of the louvre and swing functions on the remote for our Ibis 3 air conditioner.
Can't find anything in the manual, the louvre is manually operated and there is no swing blades on the unit.
I've had a look on there web site because I assumed that the remote could be common to a unit that has these funtions, but all the other units appear to have a different remote :crazy:
image.jpg

Last edited:

Bushman

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Wollondilly Shire NSW
Can anyone enlighten me as to the function of the louvre and swing functions on the remote for our Ibis 3 air conditioner.
Can't find anything in the manual, the louvre is manually operated and there is no swing blades on the unit.
I've had a look on there web site because I assumed that the remote could be common to a unit that has these funtions, but all the other units appear to have a different remote :crazy:
View attachment 30096

Sorry mate only just saw this post, yep that's the same as mine, but like you said the louvre is manually operated, so buggered if I know:noidea:
I did find the main vent filter thingy got dirty very quickly I've had to wash it already and its only 5 months old with minimal use