17' Series Holiday Bed Covers

Macpower

Nov 10, 2013
Hi Steve,

If you mean Holiday Annexes bed end covers then no, you need to remove them before you fold in the bed. We have one for our 18.57-6 and love it. After the initial installation, they literally only take 1 minute to put on and take off again.

asis

Dec 27, 2013
Lake Macquarie NSW
I picked up and fitted a set to our 16 last week.
Very simple job. Covers are also very easy to fit.
1408356579906.jpg

asis

Dec 27, 2013
Lake Macquarie NSW
So has anyone used these or the Jayco BEF in the wind?
We are currently near Bendigo and had around 30mm of rain yesterday and everything is dry :D
Today there has been what would be described as a breeze at most and the BEF flap quite a bit. Has anyone else experienced this and have a solution?
I'm a little concerned about being in a decent wind or summer storm in a couple of months.

Cheers

Reactions: blacky

Griffo

Apr 15, 2014
Royalla, NSW
Asis, I have Kakadu Bed ends an at each corner they have some shock cord that can be pegged down. Also the kit comes with a support pole for the middle of the lid to stop any sag. Seems to work reasonably well in wind.

Reactions: blacky

asis

Dec 27, 2013
Lake Macquarie NSW
Thanks @Griffo, I did notice some shock cord on another expanda at Young yesterday, meant to go and check it out.
Sounds like eyelets might be the go, pulling down on the lid was my only concern but I guess pole of some sort will fix that.
Anyone have a pic of the pole set up?