20' Series Hi ive just ordered a 20.64 OB.

BigSkiddy

May 7, 2013
Bargo NSW
Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the forum @kim
Firstly, what are you towing it with? It's nice to have all those extras, but you gotta make sure you don't get too many.

davemc

Oct 29, 2013
Viewbank, Victoria
www.expandasdownunder.com
Thanks, I'm getting a Land Rover Discovery 4, I need the 7 seats and the 3.5T towing capacity
Congrats on the van they are very nice...we just brought a new D4 picking it up next week have a petrol D3 tows well..
we thought secondhand although our d3 started small niggles after it was 6-7 years old

With 4 kids and 3 in car seats was either a D4 or 200 series.. Was going to get a MUX as my car although once we decided to trade the disco the 2nd row in most cannot fit 3 seats or 2 seats and a adult

kim

Mar 29, 2016
Perth
vcbfbnnnnnnvmgfm kjmn nhmghfjnbghjmnnmnmnmhgnjmnmn mnmmmmmmb '
Congrats on the van they are very nice...we just brought a new D4 picking it up next week have a petrol D3 tows well..
we thought secondhand although our d3 started small niggles after it was 6-7 years old

With 4 kids and 3 in car seats was either a D4 or 200 series.. Was going to get a MUX as my car although once we decided to trade the disco the 2nd row in most cannot fit 3 seats or 2 seats and a adult
Thanks

we have one in baby seat and two in boosters so D4 should be great, an 8 year old can sit in the 3 rd row, we'll just use the one seat there. Looking forward now, but have to wait to early July for van and tug

Reactions: bigcol and Smirke

davemc

Oct 29, 2013
Viewbank, Victoria
www.expandasdownunder.com
Our 7 year old sits in the back on a anchored booster. Twin 4 year olds 2nd row and 9 year..
As all three seats flip the 9 year old can go in 3rd row if we take another adult.
We looked at Everest, fortuner and Mux none we could fit two booster and flip the other seat.
So they have to climb over and was only a kid fit in second row with boosters. So ruled out taking a extra adult along which we do.

The third row I have sat in before and fine for a adult. Others I hit my head on roof and I am not that tall

Reactions: bigcol

kim

Mar 29, 2016
Perth
Our 7 year old sits in the back on a anchored booster. Twin 4 year olds 2nd row and 9 year..
As all three seats flip the 9 year old can go in 3rd row if we take another adult.
We looked at Everest, fortuner and Mux none we could fit two booster and flip the other seat.
So they have to climb over and was only a kid fit in second row with boosters. So ruled out taking a extra adult along which we do.

The third row I have sat in before and fine for a adult. Others I hit my head on roof and I am not that tall
Thanks

I have a work colleague whos a motor mechanic (or was) and a few kids, he told me that for such a large van, plus kids, its the only way to do it with the D4. Other cars just don't work. I actually have 3 other big kids so at least one can tag along, if nearby they can always drive, well add an annex for them to sleep in, but that will be only occasionally.

Reactions: bigcol