Hi from Perth

wizzerwazza

Sep 20, 2010
perth, nor
Hi all

I joined up quite some time ago but never got around to saying hello. So a big hello to all. I have a expanda 16.49.1 outback 2005. I will post up pics soon. I drove to tassie from perth to pick it up from a friend who i bought it off. I use a petrol Jackaroo to tow it with. It tows ok but is a little thirsty. My Jack is on LPG so that cuts the cost down. I get around 25-30L per 100km. A few weeks ago took the family to Coral Bay for a week and had a ball.

cheers
wizzer

DSCN2386.jpg

DSCN2383.jpg

Couple pics from our recent trip to Coral Bay. Had a site directly across from the beach....awesome!!
Also when we got there, there were 7 expandas nearby. They are popular.

wizzerwazza

Sep 20, 2010
perth, nor
The trip from tassie was great. It was just myself for the entire trip. As i was buying the van from a friend i stayed with him for a week. Ferry was a good experience. Basically got off the ferry early in the morning and drove to crystal brook in SA and stayed there the night. Next day drove from there to a car park on the nullabor near eucla WA for the night. Next day drove home to perth. Quick trip.

wizzer

Moto Moto

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Mar 15, 2011
The Gong
Wow that is a quick trip, you covered some serious km's.

I should start thinking about buying something from Tasmania, good excuse to get down there.