Henry has arrived Everest Sport V6

DRW

May 29, 2013
Beautiful Burrum Heads QLD
PROS
Its a really nice car and drives really well, super quiet with plenty of power (184Kw 600Nm) Towed the van home from having a service (too old to be pulling wheels off now) the V6 pulls really well all be it for 20K's, 10 speed gear box not sure what gear the thing is in but don't really care anyway. The brake controller is factory fitted, sensational!!! I have a feeling its a Redarc unit works really well there are two buttons on the dash positive and negative which when adjusting the reading appears on the digital dash.
CONS
Really expensive, it has way too much tech stuff for me but so does everything now. Way too soft in the rear, will be fitting airbags ASAP, in fact I still prefer the Jeep for towing but I'll get used to it hopefully. Off to Nowra at the end of November then home for a couple of days then off to Bowen for Christmas so we'll see how she goes then.

IMG_5325 (1).jpg

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Looks the goods Dave, look forward to hearing how it travels for sure...................... Just chuck the springs all round, save doing it in 12mths time...............

Reactions: DRW

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
PROS
Its a really nice car and drives really well, super quiet with plenty of power (184Kw 600Nm) Towed the van home from having a service (too old to be pulling wheels off now) the V6 pulls really well all be it for 20K's, 10 speed gear box not sure what gear the thing is in but don't really care anyway. The brake controller is factory fitted, sensational!!! I have a feeling its a Redarc unit works really well there are two buttons on the dash positive and negative which when adjusting the reading appears on the digital dash.
CONS
Really expensive, it has way too much tech stuff for me but so does everything now. Way too soft in the rear, will be fitting airbags ASAP, in fact I still prefer the Jeep for towing but I'll get used to it hopefully. Off to Nowra at the end of November then home for a couple of days then off to Bowen for Christmas so we'll see how she goes then.

View attachment 68667
looks good

Reactions: DRW