Hello

boots33

Jun 25, 2011
Maudsland Gold Coast Hinterland Qld
Thought I should introduce myself. Found forum yesterday as two weeks out from picking up our 14.44-4. Have already actually posted before introducing myself...bit rude but bit enthusiastic. This is our first venture into the caravan experience after many years of camping with the family. Went to caravan and camping show Brissy 2010...liked the 16.49-2 and back 2011 to buy 14.44-4. Liked the compact size for newbies and bunks for the boys. Congrats Moto Moto understand your excitement. Took van from the show....not sure could have coped with the wait.:)

10petenat

Jun 5, 2011
Yeppoon, Central Queensland
Hi Boots. We also were going to buy at the Brissie Camp Show. Ended up ordering one and have to wait until Sep. Not too worried though as we aren't going around Aust until the end of the year. Did you get a bargain?

Moto Moto

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Mar 15, 2011
The Gong
Welcome Boots, i can understand your excitment. We purchased our 14.44-4 of the plan, site unseen. It was a big risk but one we felt paid off. What a great layout for a little family. Doesn't feel too much bigger than our old Hawk. We had been looking for a compact pop top for years. But not many brands cater for families, only retirees it seemed. So we were very excited when this model was released.

Hope you bagged a bargain from the show mate!:cool:

expanda

Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
www.expandasdownunder.com
Thought I should introduce myself. Found forum yesterday as two weeks out from picking up our 14.44-4. Have already actually posted before introducing myself...bit rude but bit enthusiastic. This is our first venture into the caravan experience after many years of camping with the family. Went to caravan and camping show Brissy 2010...liked the 16.49-2 and back 2011 to buy 14.44-4. Liked the compact size for newbies and bunks for the boys. Congrats Moto Moto understand your excitement. Took van from the show....not sure could have coped with the wait.:)

Congrats on the buy when do you pick up??

Seems the 14 is gaining a bit of a popularity like the 17" :)

boots33

Jun 25, 2011
Maudsland Gold Coast Hinterland Qld
Congrats on the buy when do you pick up??

Seems the 14 is gaining a bit of a popularity like the 17" :)

We are picking it up on the 9th july . Kids have already booked for an overnighter in the back yard that night. We have been looking for a while and when we saw the layout in the new Jayco brochure we thought it would be just right. Wasn't game enough to order off the plan like Moto Moto without seeing one first, so had to wait for the show. Being our first van we didn't want to go too big (though the 17.52 was very tempting)