Hello

evo

Jun 16, 2011
Mount Eliza
we have had our expanda 17.56.2 for just over a year, we went away last year for two months had the most amazing time, we went up to fraser island. We have two little kids and have found the 17.56 suited us so well. On wet days the kids have there own table and dad and mum can play cards on there's. I have enjoyed reading everyone story and thought i would join up.
We are selling our expanda though only because we have decided to get something bigger sterling maybe, for next year we wont to go for a least 6 months and do the west coast and the centre.
thanks sarah

Moto Moto

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Mar 15, 2011
The Gong
Welcome sarah

Sounds like you have had some great times in your van. And a Sterling for the next trip............now that is doing it in style!

Which Sterling model you looking at?

evo

Jun 16, 2011
Mount Eliza
i quite liked having our own toilet and shower, so i quite like the sterling 24.75-1 with the bunks. We have a landcrusier so towing is no problem.

Moto Moto

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Mar 15, 2011
The Gong
i quite liked having our own toilet and shower, so i quite like the sterling 24.75-1 with the bunks. We have a landcrusier so towing is no problem.

Wow, thats a biggie!.

My in-laws have ordered a Sterling, and after helping them research all the models, i think they are great value for money. By the time you option up a Discovery, the Sterling comes out in front (as ALL the options are standard).