Happy Australia Day everyone!

Capt. Gadget

Obsessive & Compulsive Gadget Man
Dec 1, 2011
Busselton W.A.
bbmwa.com.au
Happy Australia Day everyone Hope you are all chucking a sickie tomorrow and getting away in your Expandas for an extra long weekend . I know I would be if I didn't have another 5 weeks to wait for it :Australia:

cruza driver

Hercules
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Mighty Victoria
Happy Australia day everyone.:rockon:

But I have to work and tomorrow too :violin: I have seen quite a few vans on the road heading away for a few days today though :car: I wish it was me!!!

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
The weather gods were kind to us today. After days of rain, 285mm in two days here :rain:, today was cloudy but humid and the sun even shone. We spent the day at Paradise Point with the extended family, great day. I even took the BabyQ which was just as well as the BBQ's there were not working. So after cooking bacon and eggs for breakfast and then steak and sausages for lunch for 6 people, two other groups of families turned up to cook their lunch only to find the BBQ's not working. What does an Aussie do at a time like that? :decision: Lend them the BabyQ to cook their lunch of course and one of them will be going out next week to buy one. :peace:

7:30 at night now and it's raining again with worse to come.