GROUP MEET 2016

Smergen

Jun 8, 2014
Bacchus Marsh
May be interested in this one ... will need a break again by then! Corryong or Flinders Ranges for us!

I've put you down for Corryong as first preference, but let me know if this isn't the case.

Sorry, please add us in for NSW school holidays

No problemo's...

Better add not May to ours too Please @Smergen Mrs Gadget is taking her Mum to the UK in May now

Lucky her... doesn't that free you up for May though? :)

mbr37746

Oct 20, 2013
Central West NSW
Just reading back through this, oops hadn't put a preference in. NSW school holidays will bind us, preference would be Corryong, Flinders, Alice. Purely based on distance. We're easy going though, so don't mind either way.

Smergen

Jun 8, 2014
Bacchus Marsh
All good people. Will provide the update tomorrow when I get back to the spreadsheet. When do we suggest that we close the entry list?

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
Today 5pm , people have had 2 weeks to voice an opinion if too late they are still welcome to join but it will be the destination and the time the majority have chosen some of us need at least 6 months to put annual leave the forms in advance and plan other trips during the year from mrsmfexpanda

Smergen

Jun 8, 2014
Bacchus Marsh
Smergen said:
Sounds good to me... not that I'm sure who made me boss... :)

If its any help there a lot of people who really appreciate what you are doing, even if they are not sure they can come.
shiraz

Thanks mate... I guess I just want to collate responses so we can maximise when the best time that suits the most. Nothing will suit everyone.

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
Today 5pm , people have had 2 weeks to voice an opinion if too late they are still welcome to join but it will be the destination and the time the majority have chosen some of us need at least 6 months to put annual leave the forms in advance and plan other trips during the year from mrsmfexpanda

That's nice dear ! What ever happened to the simple days of just taking a sickie and having a long weekend away at a moments notice ? :(