Great Recommendation - Thanks Exp Downunder!!

Izzya123

Mar 18, 2011
Mount Martha, Victoria
Hi all,

A little while ago someone recommended a mobile caravan service in SE Victoria - Darts Mobile.

The verdict is in.......great job, great service, great blokes!!

I can't remember who recommended them...but thanks. Best recommendation for ages!!

DARTS booked me in for my 1st service where the Jayco dealer couldn't.

DARTS came to my home, so no travel for me.

DARTS first service was cheaper than Jayco's!!

And they spent plenty of time going over everything and answering all my questions.

Their knowledge of the service industry is enormous. You think we have issues with our Jaycos', ask them about some of the more expensive brands they've serviced..good to know.

Thanks again Expanda Downunder.....good forum to be part of.

Oh yeah, we all have a habit of talking about the negatives and tend to forget about the positives hence this thread......Dart's service was great so I wanted to share.

For any SE/NE Victorians....Darts Mobile Caravan Service, Wayne & Steven Dart, 0450 785464. www.mobilecaravanservices.com.au

They are a Jayco authorised repairer so they can claim warranty items for you.

Izzy

MolongMick

Oct 6, 2011
NSW
:tea: Cheers for that, it is always great to get some positive news/feedback when members recommend something or someone.
Unfortunately I don't live near them so I will need to visit my local Jayco dealer, who, I must say is very good.

Matty4

Mar 18, 2011
Wandin North, Vic
Yep.............I've used them too.
They serviced my van after we came back from our big trip and went into bat for us with the broken springs.
They managed to get them replaced under warranty for us through Jayco too.

Next van service I will use them again.
My only issue with them was that they ordered new fridge door shelves under warranty which they got but because they were not going to be in my area for quite some time I was asked to go and collect them.
In the end I didn't bother, too far and I just re-glued the old ones.

Reactions: crystal674
May 2, 2012
Outer East of Melbourne
Used these guys today for my first service. As mentioned in original post excellent service. I notified them of all issues i had prior to them coming out to ensure that they had the correct parts with them. Sure beats dropping off to dealer and picking it up a week later.