Good Morning , Good Afternoon , Good Evening

Boots in Action

Mar 13, 2017
Ferny Grove, Queensland
Im not worrying about the past its just how it is all our current cases they say can be linked to hotel isolation gone WRONG and thats the bigest shame its came out morning that one of the companies had an expired licence thats great if we carnt get the simplest things sorted what hope has the greater community got or all the people in aged care who are dyeing early through no falut of there own
They have been testing many people at work as 4 in the office here tested positive that was last tuesday we were told friday everyone thats been tested are still here waiting for there results to come so if any of the workers test positive we all stuffed shouldnt you be home if tested waiting ???...???????????? Na im not concerned about past or future we are doing so well as a state following the rules the only thing i worrie about is my kids and my wife and my cruiser but the cruiser is fine

Yeah @Bluey, things are a bit of a mess down there at the moment. Not much (if any) co-ordination) between departments as situation is changing so quickly. Does make it hard for the ordinary person to keep up with the latest when even the different Health Departments are not in tune. Hang in there and you stick to the common sense rules for your family's sake. And stay safe yourself - trust no b#rst@d!!

Reactions: Bluey

davemc

Oct 29, 2013
Viewbank, Victoria
www.expandasdownunder.com
Watching Footy last night crowds SA and NSW. pretty sad that could of been the whole country :(
Our figures 459 again.. the genie out of the bottle.
Hope NSW gets in under control and other states keep the borders closed

We had 40 active cases back on 14th June and now 4223.
Not doing 1k yet although everyday now 300-400, another 2-3 weeks the wheels going to fall off.
Not sure masks going to work now done too late.

Really need to do something.. been too late each time asking for help and doing things.
The fact they let people work over multiple age care places and did not think it be a problem??

Yes I think there been way to many &*(&*( ups
Although you know we not have to have police if people did the right thing
There are too many people think their rights mean more than others too many loop holes.
I have friends and family who done things and travelled as they wanted to. Although I am the problem questioning them.
I had to leave the house twice in the last 2 weeks. in and out under 5 mins each time with a mask.

Our cameras out the front get pings by some dog walkers. I say 20% the last couple of days no mask
Lots have a scarf that is not over there face just there so they can pull it up if they see police.

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
I'm thinking about you @Bluey and my other expanda mates stuck down there, concerned of course but like a true Truckie, thinking "Thank God its not me" (usually with adjectives)...........

Reactions: Bluey and Crusty181

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
Watching Footy last night crowds SA and NSW. pretty sad that could of been the whole country :(
Our figures 459 again.. the genie out of the bottle.
Hope NSW gets in under control and other states keep the borders closed

We had 40 active cases back on 14th June and now 4223.
Not doing 1k yet although everyday now 300-400, another 2-3 weeks the wheels going to fall off.
Not sure masks going to work now done too late.

Really need to do something.. been too late each time asking for help and doing things.
The fact they let people work over multiple age care places and did not think it be a problem??

Yes I think there been way to many &*(&*( ups
Although you know we not have to have police if people did the right thing
There are too many people think their rights mean more than others too many loop holes.
I have friends and family who done things and travelled as they wanted to. Although I am the problem questioning them.
I had to leave the house twice in the last 2 weeks. in and out under 5 mins each time with a mask.

Our cameras out the front get pings by some dog walkers. I say 20% the last couple of days no mask
Lots have a scarf that is not over there face just there so they can pull it up if they see police.
One of my pet hates (I have 1000s of pet hates) are these legal "loop holes" that Andrews often throws about. There is no such thing as a legal "loop hole". These "loops holes" are just a convenient diversions to conceal badly framed and ineffective legislation written by spuds.

davemc

Oct 29, 2013
Viewbank, Victoria
Do not like loopholes. Although people have very little common sense.
Only using treadmill for last few weeks, even though it hurts my knees..
No daily 1 hour head clear walk for me with a mask, as runners and Lycra do not need to wear one.
So I rather not get sprayed by them passing me on a shared path.
No idea why you allowed to do full on exercise blowing crap around you for km's and thats ok
Also no idea why people cannot stay local.. so many drive to our area to ride.
Weekends there are packs for 20-30 our local Tour de France course. no isolating and no masks

Although fishing and golfing was banned last time.

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
I would rather be out here in Western Qld with NSWelshman and Victorians than home on the coast with all the idiots from Brissie and Gold Coast... Sth Aussie are a worry most tow with cars, always a concern.

poor but proud

Aug 25, 2018
redlands
I would rather be out here in Western Qld with NSWelshman and Victorians than home on the coast with all the idiots from Brissie and Gold Coast... Sth Aussie are a worry most tow with cars, always a concern.
i reside between Brisbane and the Gold Coast,and i do know a few sensible people from both cities

Reactions: chartrock

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
Hmmm, if I come up your way for a visit it puts me in an an undesirable group, if I refuse to visit I am being anti social. What to do? :o
He's not home, so shoot up there now. Pitch camp in his backyard. Take a shovel and dig a pool. Ring me and Ill walk you thru breaking into his shed to get at the beer fridge (which will put you closer to it than I've ever got)

Once you locate the beer fridge I'm guessing cut the blue wire .... no, the red wire ... damn it, maybe the blue

Last edited:

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Just make sure you check your wheel nuts Paul...... and my new lawn mower is just inside the shed door, its full of fuel unlike the beer fridge which is off and empty.................. nearly left it with some in it but thought they would get lonely so took them with me......................... no need to dig pool from reports I have lake out back.

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
Just make sure you check your wheel nuts Paul...... and my new lawn mower is just inside the shed door, its full of fuel unlike the beer fridge which is off and empty.................. nearly left it with some in it but thought they would get lonely so took them with me......................... no need to dig pool from reports I have lake out back.
You could at least have left a lemonade in the fridge. >:( So do I have to mow the lake? :bolt:

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
While searching for a pic of the back of my solar panel I founf this link. Great song...

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
Well, trips now canned for a while. Been waiting more than 2 1/2 years to have my right hand straightened (dupurtrons contracture), was due to have it done in March, cancelled 3 days before happening. Surprise offer last week to have it done privately but under public system so day surgery today at John Flynn Private Hospital and hand now in plaster and useless for a while. Sitting for a week with my “new best friend”, a foam cushion, shaped to keep my arm upright. Mrs CR drew a face so I can talk to my friend.

Ah well, there is always next year
A5A70690-5515-4AEC-9E51-EDD1C07DDACD.jpeg

expanda

Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
Well, trips now canned for a while. Been waiting more than 2 1/2 years to have my right hand straightened (dupurtrons contracture), was due to have it done in March, cancelled 3 days before happening. Surprise offer last week to have it done privately but under public system so day surgery today at John Flynn Private Hospital and hand now in plaster and useless for a while. Sitting for a week with my “new best friend”, a foam cushion, shaped to keep my arm upright. Mrs CR drew a face so I can talk to my friend.

.View attachment 65534

Looks like fun

At least we could poke you with a stick with no recourse hahahaha

Reactions: chartrock

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC

.View attachment 65534
I think your actually rock'in that look ... suits you. Maybe get one for the other arm, twice as rock'in