Good Morning , Good Afternoon , Good Evening

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
Over dressed ... why the formal attire ???
My daytime attire today.
BED87769-3591-4ADC-8F6A-7BEA48D9FD4D.jpeg

BJM

Sep 29, 2018
Yamba
Went over the border into Q yesterday morn from NSW nobody checking for the runners from Vic.Geez the traffic and roadworks off and on nearly to Maryborough were the pits ,from Pine River. The Jeep GC towed the new secondhand 17.55 OB like a dream as usual. Sitting here at Pier Caravan Pk Urungan . Wander down later and watch the offshore power boat boys and their toys later.

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Some older friends got sent into a panic as they mentioned heading to WA next week via NT, they don't have a computer, no internet or smart phone for that matter, advised they need a permit for NT and WA and must be done online ..................... A visit to local Cop Shop hopefully has them sorted out with their passes..... I'm their fallback for online set up..............

Looking at the NSW Covid alerts and Jervis Bay has the lurgy so won't take long for it to run North I suppose.......................

@BJM go for a run to Sandy Point, can be good fishing up there and you can run along the beach or take the dirt track going past the so called resorts along the way, think I got onto the beach at Banga something.

BJM

Sep 29, 2018
Yamba
Always exciting in Qld !4-5 metre croc in the surf just nth of Yeppoon yesterday , !2 metre seen in ponds near Emu Park primary school this week. Stuff getting stolen from the cpk ,usual stuff ,webers, chairs,