Gold Nugget Tourist Park Bendigo

17triton

Feb 24, 2013
Ballarat
bendigo1.jpg

Here is our site at bendigo it`s a ensuite site it`s behind the van.
bendigo2.jpg

The pool was heated at 28 degrees(still to cold for me).
bendigo3.jpg

Huge jumping pillow!
bendigo4.jpg

Carts for the kids.
bendigo5.jpg

Free internet , there is 4 computers.

I was really impressed with this park from its nice big sites to the very clean camp kitchens,full size tennis court ,jumping pillow,games room with computers and free pay tv, pool table,air hockey,table tennis,motorbike racing game,down toward the front of the park they have a 9 hole mini golf,giant chess set,bias bowls rink, there is also a huge shed with massage chairs,big screentv, patio heater,bbq.
The main toilet block was very clean an even had a split system aircon in it! And the main camp kitchen was great with 3 large tables,2 bbq hotplates, tv, heater . It was the little things i liked like a big roll of baking paper next to the bbq and stubbie holders on the fridge,free pay tv in the games room, the free games in the games room (we only had to pay for the carts) and still heating the outdoor pool in winter.There was 2 playgounds as well for the kids. Ensuite was a good size (had room to put the engle in the corner) nice and clean to. I will put some more pics up as i know i have forgot stuff but i will definately be going back. Ensuite site was $70 for 2adults 2 kids less top tourist discount.

Reactions: crackacoldie

17triton

Feb 24, 2013
Ballarat
bendigo6.jpg
bendigo7.jpg
bendigo8.jpg
bendigo9.jpg
bendigo10.jpg
bendigo11.jpg
bendigo12.jpg
bendigo13.jpg

A few more pics forgot to mention where its located at Epsom on the Echuca side of Bendigo. Woolworths an Maccas just down the road.

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
we stayed here on the weekend really nice quiet park only a short drive into Bendigo on sunday went to the showgrounds market we had just a powered site 2 adults and one child cost us $38 night very clean amenities will go back again later in the year when warmer and stay longer