NSW Gloucester Caravan Park

Billrw136

Jun 20, 2011
North Rothbury
Thanks everyone for the kind words - never thought I would be able to retire - not enough money etc etc - however @chartrock sowed the seed last year at Cameron's Corner - started to do the sums - my wife Anne retired a year ago. As @chartrock said if you are debt free then you can manage. So the business was valued - a share offered to an employee and blow me down (now that expression is not used much these days!) she was keen to run with the idea - 29 years old and her future ahead of her.
I have done my job (veterinarian) for 40 years - 35 years as owner - have ran out of puff/enthusiasm - I have been very fortunate - provided for my family - become part of our local community - in many ways will miss my clients/patients but will not miss the responsibility that goes with the job. Roll on using the van and meeting up others in this great forum. A forum that is made up of so many different people from all walks of life - but all with a common love of family, camping, caravanning etc.. Oh dear I think I am getting a bit emotional - cheers everyone - hope to meet lots of you on the road....,,
Bill

Dobbie

Jun 18, 2014
The only drawback is the restricted funds to do stuff to the van and the vehicle.

Word of advice: restrict your reading and curiosity about all the stuff written about on this site. For some unknown reason, there are people here who get great delight in helping you spend your money.

:boink:

Having said that, we are now waiting for Santa Claus ( the postman) to deliver yet more stuff we ordered after Christmas. Stuff that is necessary for our next trip, even though we hadn't realised we need it.

It's a vicious cycle!

:bolt: