Getting extra cushions

Zammm

Jun 13, 2013
Melbourne
Hi to all Panda lovers, is anyone able to offer some advise on obtaining an extra cushion for the dining area?
i have a 2013 16-49-4 ( bought it second hand) and we are keen to drop the main table down and get a cushion to go on top of it and get a back support made up that will Velcro on the wall under the window. We want to be able to create a lounge area to chill on at night if its cool. I was going to call Jayco, but being new to the caravanning industry, I thought maybe someone on this forum may have done something similar. Thx for any advice in advance.

macca

(aka maccayak)
Mar 20, 2012
Victoria
If you are talking the main table opposite the door, they definitely make a bed converter. When the bed converter is ordered with the caravan from new, the new seat cushions are flat to suit the bed. Yours will have the bumpy part on the edge of the seat cushions so if you order a converter, the fit will not be a flat fit unless you order new cushions as well. It depends on how much you want to spend. Don't know about the back support, however anything can be done for $$$$.