Gas Fridge Help Needed

shadow75

Aug 25, 2011
Sale, Victoria, Australia
200km out of Broken Hill - Flat tyre on the Prado :-( Spare on within 20min, and back on the road. Next day, back to Broken Hill for repairs... Unfortunately no one in town carries the 18" tire size for the Prado... Managed to find a second hand spare, but decided have postpone the trip to Cameron Corner till next time.. So, off to White Cliffs - for a little Opal Fossicking. Haven't found the big one yet, but still looking!! Kid's love it. Where next? somewhere near the Darling River I think..

straydingo

Jul 4, 2011
Melbourne
Well done with the repair Shadow.

Rescue tape is seems great ( I have never used, but have three rolls) perhaps try calling the importer to find out if there is a reseller near you. 041977 55 99 www.rescuetapeaustralia.com.au
Rescue tape is just a particular proprietary name. I've been able to buy it at a number of hardware stores and SuperCheap/autobard type store. Just ask for self-fusing silcone tape. May also be known as 'Tommy Tape' 'X-Tream tape' '3m silcone rubber electrical tape' 'fixall tape' etc. Great stuff - I always keep a few rolls around

Antman

Jul 18, 2012
Brisbane
almcrae.blogspot.com.au
Well done with the repair Shadow.

Rescue tape is just a particular proprietary name. I've been able to buy it at a number of hardware stores and SuperCheap/autobard type store. Just ask for self-fusing silcone tape. May also be known as 'Tommy Tape' 'X-Tream tape' '3m silcone rubber electrical tape' 'fixall tape' etc. Great stuff - I always keep a few rolls around

Good to know SD. I have only seen the rescue tape one. Im sure that the others are probably cheaper. :)