17' Series Forums still exist. Yay!!!

A_ROK_N_PANDA

Aug 10, 2020
Queensland
Hi all, just found this groups forum. Been a while since I was on any forum. I’m part of a family of 4. We have a 2010 Expanda with en-suite and the bottom bunk is a set of cupboards. We found it came with the original booklet and the thank you letter from jayco. We are hoping to get out again soon. My forum name is also my Instagram tag if you want to follow me!

Boots in Action

Mar 13, 2017
Ferny Grove, Queensland
Hi all, just found this groups forum. Been a while since I was on any forum. I’m part of a family of 4. We have a 2010 Expanda with en-suite and the bottom bunk is a set of cupboards. We found it came with the original booklet and the thank you letter from jayco. We are hoping to get out again soon. My forum name is also my Instagram tag if you want to follow me!

Once again, welcome to this forum @A-ROK-N-PANDA. This friendly forum has lots of members with heaps of knowledge on all subjects regarding vans, especially Jaycos. No question is too hard or too silly. We look forward to having you on board and hearing of your experiences.

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
As I said before Welcome to The Mob, you will certainly find a heap of friendly folk here and aim to help with a laugh or two along the way............