14' Series First viewing

Jan 5, 2012
Sunbury
We are very excited to be going to see the new 14.44.5 Expanda tomorrow morning at Prestige in Bendigo for the first time. With our wish list complete and a great price offered it is all down to quality now. If we are happy with the design and build quality, our deposit will be paid on the spot.

Looking forward to being able to post pictures of the new design soon.

Cheers Glenn and Roxy

Jan 5, 2012
Sunbury
Well, the news is we loved the van and ordered an outback model on the spot. The price was right for all our options and the 14.44.5 suits us down to the ground. Heaps of space indoors for Roxy and I and Rex the dog when he comes, and if the kids come, their swags can be carried in the van until we kick them out at the end of each day. Options we selected were:

the outback upgrade
awning
air con
trig hitch
stereo and external speakers
inner spring mattress
control panel
external shower
picnic table
windup tv aerial
tv
100amp battery
2 x gas bayonets
and an extra power point under the table.

Now we play the waiting game until end of May hopefully for the van, raise the carport to allow the van to live underneath it, upgrade the tow bar on the Territory and get get the brake controller installed. After all that it will be back to exploring this wonderful country of ours.

Cheers Glenn and Roxy

PS apologies but I can't upload pics from the iPad

Jan 5, 2012
Sunbury
Definately Moto, the size and ensuite will certainly make a lot of couples happy. The only thing we didn't like is the 2 ply sliding cupboard doors in the ensuite. Very cheap and nasty and I can see many warranty issue with them breaking when travelling.