18' Series First time Expanded!

Sunny

Aug 19, 2013
Lake Macquarie
Hi Expanda Forum,
Added a couple of piccies of our first Van Try Out at one of our closer Van parks on Lake Macquarie.
Apart from the sand flies and the 4 month old neighbour I think it was a success!
Feel very posh "Glamping" in the Van, plenty of room for our little people and us.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Thanks to the forum and its members for many a handy hint regarding enjoying these!

Cheers

Reactions: blacky

Xpandafan

Seriously Likeable!
Aug 24, 2012
Kealba, Victoria
G'day @Sunny. Another discerning 18.57 Expanda family joins the ranks. Wishing you lots of fun times ahead. I bet the grin on your face is as big as the young feller's.

17triton

Feb 24, 2013
Ballarat
Welcome Sunny nice looking van there! You've done some mods too looking at the front box. Do you want to start a thread in the my Jayco area?

Sunny

Aug 19, 2013
Lake Macquarie
Thanks all for the friendly greetings, it was a fun trip if only a short one to get started...
Back to work and reality till the next get away in a couple of weeks.
Those who noticed, the van was purchased with quite a few little extras already done. The draw bar box and the slide out BBQ draw in the front locker are my #1 faves followed by The kids roof mounted DVD units in their bunks (with wireless headsets).The previous owner also installed a portable camera screen to my vehicle for the vans reversing camera, it is wired through the 12 pin plug. I also have the Ando plug connection to the vans Battery which is charged from my vehicles 'Dc-Dc charger thingy' whilst hooked up.
Very happy so far, will endeavour to post a few more pics up in the various thread areas of the mods for others to check out.

Cheers again