fiamma bke carrier question can anyone help

matt

Aug 20, 2011
Brisvegas
Help... I'm loading my 2 bikes on to the panda with a fiamma 200 small series for the first time. not happy jan.....

one way to get the bikes on is to to lean them out away from the van seems weird is this right???? otherwise the handles bar peddles hit the back of the van

2. or do i need to take the pedals off ??

any advice would be great , cheers matt

Matty4

Mar 18, 2011
Wandin North, Vic
My advise would be to loosen the bars and twist them 90deg and remove the pedal that will hit the van. The 2nd bike should fit without dramas, as its further away from the van. Will take a minute or so to re-assemble at the other end...

Moto Moto

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Mar 15, 2011
The Gong
Yep we do the same as per the post from Boots. Its really quick and simple, only adds a minute to the whole process.

We recently did 4 weeks around VIC with two adult bike on the back and took them off nearly every town we visited to go exploring. It wasn't a hassle at all for me (attaching and then removing the toddler seats was a much bigger PITA!).

Good luck.

matt

Aug 20, 2011
Brisvegas
thanks moto, yep got the hang of it, after an hour or so of cursing it just before we were taking off to yamba, love our new panda o/b 14444 thanks for your tips, having awesome weather up here,matt

Moto Moto

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Mar 15, 2011
The Gong
thanks moto, yep got the hang of it, after an hour or so of cursing it just before we were taking off to yamba, love our new panda o/b 14444 thanks for your tips, having awesome weather up here,matt

Takes a few attempts but you will get used to it in no time.

Starting to get a few of us 14.44-4 owners on the forum now. We need to get our numbers up compared to those 17 series owners...............they are like a rat plague, they are absolutley everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!

satyoga

Aug 3, 2011
Sunshine Coast
takes a few attempts but you will get used to it in no time.

Starting to get a few of us 14.44-4 owners on the forum now. We need to get our numbers up compared to those 17 series owners...............they are like a rat plague, they are absolutley everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!

go the 14.44-4 outback

matt

Aug 20, 2011
Brisvegas
Panda 14 Forum good idea, we are the future generation

Just got back from Yamba (Heaven) we have a waterfront spot for 2 weeks. The Panda's first real voyage sinc epick up in December, towed well, can't fault the design, layout, kids love it, the fiamma bike rack poo design but works well, we had a few people through the van checking it out. They love the space and storage and so do we after having an OB Hawk.

My wife made at waterproof cover for the bed end, but no needed, no rain this year, she copied the design of the kakadu privacy screen and we used an old tarp, very snug, used her trusty sewing machine saved $200- 300

I reckon I sold a few pandas whilst away, hopng for a spotters fee.

Moto happy to be part of the Panda 14 future generation.

Cheers Matt

Reactions: Moto Moto