17' Series Expanda arrived!

Pink Assassin

Oct 23, 2015
Port Stephens
Finally our Expanda 17.562 OB arrived on Friday...took a short trip straight from dealership to Shoal Bay (about 10 minutes from home) spent 3 nights testing and playing with our new holiday home! WS great doe our girls to have separate beds, quick trip to bathroom in the middle of the night, no samdy feet after walking from ammenities after shower..Luxury. Jayco Newcastle have been amazing all through the process. So happy with the Expanda. 2 leaks from shower nothing major and we had trouble with the awning, which was our own doing. Next trip Jimmys Beach in January.
Would love to post photo but cant seem to find how! (Can someone help with that!)

iadizajy

Nov 9, 2015
Point Cook
On the bottom of the page beside where you click, in my case Post Reply, will be upload a file. Use that to add the photos from your computer.
Hopefully I have it right as I have only done it a few times.
Congrats on the new rig :clap2:

FiveInAVan

Sep 17, 2015
Brisbane, QLD
Congratulations on the new van. It is the model we are looking at. Look forward to seeing pics. Sounds like you had a great shakedown trip. Exciting times ahead for you and your family :)

Reactions: Pink Assassin

Axl

Dec 23, 2014
Brisbane/Bayside
Congrats @Pink Assassin looking forward to some pics, as @dagree has said your photos may need to be resized to fit on the site. I find Microsoft Paint to be good for this, right click and open the pic with Paint, click on resize click the pixels circle, type 640 into the horizontal box the other box will work itself out then click save. Be careful though if you want to keep the ORIGINAL photo copy the picture first as this procedure will alter the photo for good and cant be undone.

caax

Oct 10, 2015
Wollongong
Great work guys nothing more exciting getting your first trip done.

How i upload photo's - I use Photobucket. Upload photo to photobucket, once uploaded click on copy URL.
Then on expanda forum page click on the Image button (next to smiley face) paste URL, click insert.

Need help just buzz

NoWorries

Sep 28, 2015
Perth
www.expandasdownunder.com
A Very quick way to re size a heap of pics at once is
Highlight all the pics you want re sized then right click on them and click
Send To and choose Mail Recipient
Choose Medium and then click attach.
This will open a email and have all the pics in the Attached location
Right click on the images and click save as.

Dobbie

Jun 18, 2014
The "pink assassin " name is a bit of a worry!

You certainly stand out and the panda is cute.

Have fun getting it up to scratch. You'll be busy but can then sit back, relax and admire.

Pink Assassin

Oct 23, 2015
Port Stephens
The "pink assassin " name is a bit of a worry!

You certainly stand out and the panda is cute.

Have fun getting it up to scratch. You'll be busy but can then sit back, relax and admire.
Hello again Dobbie....Pink Assassin is a family joke/reference to our 2 daughters....we nick named them the Pink Assassins!!! Had a whole lot of (not) fun learning the roll out awning as this was our first!!!! Pack up took amwhile a lots of youtube viewing to get it right! Loved it though cant wait for our 2 weeks away in January.

Reactions: Dobbie and Delano

Pink Assassin

Oct 23, 2015
Port Stephens
image.jpg
image.jpg

Ahha. Photos finally!! Thanks for the tips guys xxx