Expanda advice ?

kolega

Jan 16, 2012
Folks, I collect my brand new 17.56.2 Expanda this Friday and have a questions questions about the plumbing.

I know how it all works when you are free camping and using tank water, but my question is what happens when you conenct the camper to mains water, does the Shower & Sink pumps still run off the camper tanks or do I need to do anything to switch them to use the mains water?

As far as my Expanda Hot water goes do you turn it on just before use or is it liek the home unit where it's left on for ready supply when needed?

Does the Sink and shower have indivual pumps or a single water pump for both?

Thansk folks, will post my new camper photos as soon as I bring the puppy home...

Pace

Sep 16, 2011
melbourne
www.expandasdownunder.com
Folks, I collect my brand new 17.56.2 Expanda this Friday and have a questions questions about the plumbing.

I know how it all works when you are free camping and using tank water, but my question is what happens when you conenct the camper to mains water, does the Shower & Sink pumps still run off the camper tanks or do I need to do anything to switch them to use the mains water?MAINS PRESSURE WILL BE PRESENT AT ALL LOCATIONS IN THE VAN, NO NEED FOR TANK/PUMP USE (LEAVE THE PUMP TURNED OFF)

As far as my Expanda Hot water goes do you turn it on just before use or is it liek the home unit where it's left on for ready supply when needed?IF YOUR VAN HAS 240 AND GAS HWS, THEN AS YOU USE 240 MAINS, GO THE HWS AND TURN ON THE SMALL BLACK HIDDEN BEHIND THE PIPING FROM THE OUTSIDE, THIS WILL WARM UP IN 20 MINUTES. IF YOU USE GAS, THEN OPEN GAS LINE TURN ON THE STOVE FIRST, THIS WILL BEED OUT THE SYSTEM AND THE GAS RUN APPLIANCES WILL TURN ON WITH EASE. TURN ON THE BATTERY THEN IGNITE FROM INSIDE, A RUSH OF FLAME WILL BE HEARD THEN ALL GO WITH GAS.

Does the Sink and shower have indivual pumps or a single water pump for both?SINGLE, ITS UNDER THE SINK, IF IT IS LOAD GET IT CHECKED STRAIGHT AWAY, OUR PACKED IT IN!!!