VIC - For Sale Expanda 2013 - 20.63.1 - like new - perfect family van

Brant

Jul 26, 2016
Mooroolbark, Victoria
$51,900 ono

This van is in absolutely mint condition and you will simply not find a similar van in better condition.

The best family van you could possible find. You can back in and be set up within 10 mins without the haste of popping your roof etc. best feature is the slide out wall with a huge club lounge. You can easily sit 6 around this table and still have loads of space throughout the van!

This is such a regretful sale as we have built lifetime memories in it, but my family has simply outgrown it and another opportunity has come up for us. I’ll be absolutely shattered when this leaves my possession.

I’m fanatical with cleaning. This is scrubbed from top to bottom after every trip, including the under carriage and roof. This also includes the awning.

The toilet and shower option is perfect with a family. Need new to walk to those toilet blocks late at night, or trying to find somewhere on the drive. Toilet has NEVER been used for number 2s..

This is serviced and regularly greased to keep in tip top condition.

Grip Sport Bike rack (4 bikes) was only added just over 1 year ago. Whole set up was $1700. This includes an adaptor that transforms the rack to your car within minutes (as pictures). The frame was custom made so it lays under the expander bed so you don’t have to remove anything. Literally takes 5 mins to load 4 bikes and about 2 mins to unload.

There’s a 2 stage water filter tap installed. This is very handy as so many locations have terrible tasting water. There is also a portable solar panel I will include. I use this when the van is in storage so it keeps the battery fresh. There’s an Anderson plug it connects to for easily use.

I will sell with added accessories that are photographer. Which include:

• Hayman Reece level rider setup. Worth $799
  • 2 camp chairs
  • 30m fresh water hose with connection and carry bag
  • Extra long Grey water hose with connections and carry bag
  • 10amp Power lead
  • Water hose reel
  • Bottle jack
  • Cupboard dividers
  • Lockbox for spare keys (pictured)

Other features on the van include:

• ESC Stability control system
  • Water filter tap
  • Gas bayonet for bbq connection
  • New tyres
  • Privacy screens for awning. 2 sides
  • Storm cover that was custom made.
  • Black shade cover for bed
  • Upgraded tv
  • Shower
  • Toilet (no number 2s ever done, haha)
  • Air con and heating
  • Stove and grill is in perfect condition as we mainly cook on a bbq.
  • Two 90 lt water tanks.
  • Water pump
  • Portable solar panel
  • 12 months rego

With everything that’s included the van is ready to go without the need of purchasing all the accessories that go with a van.

This is a great buy as not many others out there would be in a condition like this one. Never been on red dirt.

Last edited: