NSW Easts Dolphin Beach Resort Moruya

Turtle

Banned
Jan 23, 2011
Bathurst, NSW
Easts Dolphin Beach Holiday Park Moruya

Hi everyone,
You may have noticed that we have been away over the Christmas break.
For the second year in a row we have been treated to a fantastic holiday at the Easts Dolphin Beach Holiday Park.
This place is fantastic! The park staff are really friendly and do a fantastic job at keeping everything clean, neat and tidy.
There is heaps to see and do around Moruya and its surrounding areas. As you will have seen in my other posts, the fishing is great and un shucked Tuross oysters @ $20 / 3 doz.
We have booked for next year already.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 383
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    974.4 KB · Views: 337
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    817.3 KB · Views: 370
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 366
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    726.8 KB · Views: 373

Turtle

Banned
Jan 23, 2011
Bathurst, NSW
And I also forgot to mention that the sites are very suitable for Expandas, they were every where!!!!!
If you get a choice, the north end of the park is the pick of the crop!

Bushman

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Wollondilly Shire NSW
I drove past there last week, while we were staying at Easts Batemans Bay, I remember seeing several Panda's in there I noted the one with the Blue portable gazebo next to it, pitty I didn't know it was a member here.

We stayed there many years ago in a cabin prior to vans days, we actually won the accomadation, that pool definately was there back then.

How did you fare when the Southerly buster blew in after that 46 degree day, it looks a little sheltered there, unlike the eastern end of the park at Batemans., One of my anti flap bars let go of the vinyl on the awning before dis lodging itself and slamming into the side of the van, no damage. the end shade wall was billowing like a sail before it ripped the pegs from the ground. luckly the awning was roped and pegged with much larger pegs. 3 other blokes and my wife holding it while it was rolled up.

casiochris

Dec 1, 2011
Newcastle NSW
Hi Turtle,
Don't forget the Discovery that parked behind you for a few nights! Was nice to meet you and Sue and I should have known you would be a member here. I agree it was a great park and I hope to get back down that way again sometime. Glad you had a safe trip home. Chris.

Turtle

Banned
Jan 23, 2011
Bathurst, NSW
The southerly was spectacular, we had just got out of the pool and back to the van when my eldest said sh1t, look at this!
I must admit that the two of us held onto the gazebo although it never felt as though it was going to let go. I think there's a lot to be said for being able to set up with the awning on the north side of the van and it was over in seconds (although is seemed a lot longer).
Did you have your van behind you when you drove past Bushman? because I do recall seeing a white 4wd wagon towing a panda driving past, because I went for a walk around to find it when it didn't pull up near us although I couldn't see it anywhere.
Nice to meet you and your family too Chris, we'll be there the same time next year.