Easter Weekend

1DayIll

Apr 26, 2016
South Morang, Victoria
Hi, where is everyone going for Easter? I am off to Warrnambool staying at Surfside 1. Went a couple of years ago and we all had a great weekend. Might even stay for the week as I have it off.

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
Im allready away but easter Eldee Station again as you would know dont think i will get to Birdsville as its flooded mite get to dig tree unsure hope to get to Innaminka to see the cooper creek flowing nicely time and water will tell

Reactions: DRW and 1DayIll

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
We've ditched the van (and the Princess's precious dog) and flying (safely) to QLD. I do not like planes one little bit, they defy the laws of nature and are a tool of the devil .... but being a wonderfully accomodating domestic partner im often (very often) called upon to make these kinds of sacrifices, and will for 1 hr before and 2 hours during be $hitting my pants

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
We've ditched the van (and the Princess's precious dog) and flying (safely) to QLD. I do not like planes one little bit, they defy the laws of nature and are a tool of the devil .... but being a wonderfully accomodating domestic partner im often (very often) called upon to make these kinds of sacrifices, and will for 1 hr before and 2 hours during be $hitting my pants

I knew I shouldn't have left the gate open..........................

Reactions: Crusty181

1DayIll

Apr 26, 2016
South Morang, Victoria
Still statistically safer than driving your car!

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
Hi @Crusty181, give me a call if you are coming to the Gold Coast. I may not be able to get to see you, but would like to catch up, it will depend on how my good lady is behaving as she went back in to hospital after ten days at home and stayed there another four and a half weeks. She has been home now for two weeks but still has ups and downs mainly ups.

crackacoldie

Jan 8, 2013
Newcastle NSW
Hi @Crusty181, give me a call if you are coming to the Gold Coast. I may not be able to get to see you, but would like to catch up, it will depend on how my good lady is behaving as she went back in to hospital after ten days at home and stayed there another four and a half weeks. She has been home now for two weeks but still has ups and downs mainly ups.
Hope Elaine is feeling better. Please pass on the Cracka Families best.

Reactions: chartrock

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
Will do Paul, i have your number

crackacoldie

Jan 8, 2013
Newcastle NSW
Made it to Maroochydore, had a couple of nights in Byron on the way up.

IMG_20190415_142816_958.jpg

I

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
I'm going to hide from the crowd at Yarrawonga after a quick stop at the Corowa Whiskey and Chocolate Factory.

Reactions: crackacoldie

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
I'm going to hide from the crowd at Yarrawonga after a quick stop at the Corowa Whiskey and Chocolate Factory.
Yarrawonga if i was home or be it heading home i would have came up to see you ...... at Dadswells bridge tonight melb tomoz leave thursday for silverton

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Yarrawonga if i was home or be it heading home i would have came up to see you ...... at Dadswells bridge tonight melb tomoz leave thursday for silverton

Not certain but could end up over in Goolwa/McClaren Vale next month, just not sure yet if we head that way and see some friends in Adelaide or start wandering North....let you know .......