Dual Picnic Table Option...

ROnEM

Mar 13, 2012
Macedon Ranges, Vic
Following the observation/advice from BusyBusyMun in an earlier post (Relgate's new 17.56-2 has now been ordered) and discussing it with my wife, we ordered a second picnic table to be fitted.

While we are to pick up the Panda this weekend from the dealer, I managed to take a few pics last week and it looks great.

Interesting that the sales rep in Geelong said that they have only ever seen three vans ordered with dual picnic tables.

Thanks BBM!

IMG_1425.JPG IMG_1426.JPG

leesy

Jul 26, 2012
Lysterfield
Oh thats sooo funny, Jayco have shares in the "key" factory, we have 3 hatch doors 2 the same and one not! if there are 2 the same why not grab a third? or is that too much thinking for the production line assembler!!

paulie484

Apr 12, 2012
Perth WA
looks great !

anyone know if you can buy aftermarket decals from Jayco ?

just got a 2011 -- 17.56 and has picnic table but would love to see the decals

cheers

ROnEM

Mar 13, 2012
Macedon Ranges, Vic
Hi paulie484,

From what I have read in other posts, they are available, so I would imagine you contact a Jayco authorised service centre to organise them.

Cheers,

Ro

Feldty

May 31, 2012
Wangaratta, Vic
Hi Ro,

They look great. I never thought about fitting 2. They are a very neat and tidy and blend in perfectly.
Any idea where they put the power points for you. Hopefully nice and close to the tables. I thought they might be in behind the selves?

Kev

ROnEM

Mar 13, 2012
Macedon Ranges, Vic
Hi Ro,

They look great. I never thought about fitting 2. They are a very neat and tidy and blend in perfectly.
Any idea where they put the power points for you. Hopefully nice and close to the tables. I thought they might be in behind the selves?

Kev

Kev,

As you have rightly pointed out, the power points (240v & 12v) and the TV antenna points should be close to the tables, but I fear they are not as close as I would like. Will post some picks after pickup as I did not get one with them in.

Cheers,

Ro