Drovers new Rig - "Big Mal"

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
No LWE this week it was last week
Definitely this weekend, Rainbow Beach will be full of Troops cleaning out the Supermarket. Troopy owners follow their hearts, not calendars. I suspect that many may not have jobs to bother with which makes that easier

So will these Jeep/Big Mal pics be contemporary or some older file footage from a previous trip

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
www.expandasdownunder.com
I wont be able to get you pics of Troopies Frolicking at the beach, I wasnt going to mention it, in deference to your situation in hell but Big Mal will be hooked up to the Jeeperific MkII this weekend for a mystery tour, mystery as we are not sure where but I know my wish to visit the Avro Anson again at Nhill wont happen...

Last edited:
Reactions: Crusty181

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
Definitely this weekend, Rainbow Beach will be full of Troops cleaning out the Supermarket. Troopy owners follow their hearts, not calendars. I suspect that many may not have jobs to bother with which makes that easier

So will these Jeep/Big Mal pics be contemporary or some older file footage from a previous trip
@Drover get a boot full of alternators and hippy tie dyed Tshirts and bandana's straight out of the 70's you'll make a killing :behindsofa: