Couldn't log in

grantr1964

Jun 23, 2012
Hi Expanda I am having some trouble logging in so I created a new profile to post this message hope It's not because Iv'e been kicked out for something
Cheers Grant AKA Capt. Gadget

expanda

Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
www.expandasdownunder.com
Hi there, I have just sent you a password reminder....

Reset your password and log back in.

Let me know when you have done it and are able to get back in and Ill trash this account and thread.

Let me know how you get along!

Capt. Gadget

Obsessive & Compulsive Gadget Man
Dec 1, 2011
Busselton W.A.
bbmwa.com.au
Thanks Expanda
Working fine now
I don't understand what was wrong I was logged in on the home page but when I tried to move to another page it wouldn't let me log back in
Cheers Grant

cruza driver

Hercules
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Mighty Victoria
Hi. having difficulty finding where and how to post messages so if anyone has any advice I'd appreciate it. Thanks Holiday Annexes
Do you mean reply to messages/questions? Like I have just done?

Below your post you will see 3 options, one is reply with quote click on that then the reply box will be displayed or just scroll down and post reply in the quick reply box.

If its a personal message at the the very top of the page you will see the word ''Notification'' this will enable you to send a message to a forum member but only the forum member will receive your answer.

Hope this helps

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
Hi. having difficulty finding where and how to post messages so if anyone has any advice I'd appreciate it. Thanks Holiday Annexes

If you want to start a new thread, for example, to sell something, click on the Forum tag, select the forum you wish to post under and when it comes up you will find at the top a button to 'Post New Thread'.